Kafe Excelso, A Coffee Companion

The weather was nice today. The bright shine of the sun accompanied by a gently blowing wind made the air was not too humid nor cold to breath. I was sitting at a cosy coffee shop known as Kafe Excelso in Senayan City sipping my cup of boiling bubbling beans. It was a perfect leisurely afternoon of the week.

This Sunday was my kind of “me” time day. Earlier, I went to see an old friend from uni. We had a bit of chat about this and that of life and of course her updates on love life. Happy to hear that she is currently enjoying her dating scenes. Well, I hope things are turning brighter for her this year. Fingger crossed.

Unlike my usual “me” time day which I often spend on going to the spa or having my nails menicured and pedicured. This time I just wanted to do something different. I went to sit on a coffee shop and plan to finish my readings. The service at this place was quite fast. I took a sip of my cup of cappucino. Surprisingly the taste was really good. I gave a 4 out of 5 for its quality of taste.

The milk was thick and topped off with sufficient foam. Not too foamy I mean. It had the right combination of milk and coffee. Its aroma was alluring. The cup did not come with a large size. For me, given the texture the size was so fitting.

The cafe had large smoking and non-smoking areas. Both areas were equiped with power sockets. Its design was modern and had a dim lightning ambience making this place cosier and more relaxing. The staffs were friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the products and brand. One thing to note was the price. It was a bit pricey compared to other coffee shops I usually visited including the famous Starbucks. However, my overall opinion about this place is it is still worthy to visit.

Well, now I gotta return to my books.

So, till my next tale, I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday time. Happy Sunday folks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment