Welcome My Boy!

I usually do not post about handbags and apologise if, this time, I sound so tacky. But, today I felt so excited, it's beyond excited in fact, I could not hold it to myself.


Yes, I finally added the Chanel Boy medium bag in Black Caviar leather and gold hardware to my handbags collection. I wish I bought it many years ago, when the price was still way more reasonable. I hate the current price increase, but if I do not buy it this year, who knows the price is going to be up again. 


Chanel has ridiculously increased their price several times for the past few years regardless the pandemic. It's beyond belief I know. But, I am a die hard Chanel fans. Since I was a teenager, I've been "drooling" for the bags from this brand. Of course, I was never able to afford it back then. But now, after several years of hard work, I suppose a splurge is just. Oh, and no, it's not my husband's money. Neither, did I pay it on my credit card.  


I don't have many Chanel handbags. So far, I have only 3 of them including the newly purchased Boy and  1 wallet. All of them are in Black. Not sure, why I have not taken any other colour. I might add Beige and Red colours in my collection someday. But, for now, I am happy with Black.


Okay, without further a do, please welcome my sweet Boy below:


taken from my Iphone





0 comments:

Post a Comment