Mid-Year Shout Out

A few minutes ago was the last day in June. It's been a half-way of the year since my last shout out. By this, I mean giving thanks and praise for all the blessings I have received. And for this reason here are my mid-year shout out:

Our Health
I & my husband are so grateful that God gives us great health to date. Hence, we would like to maintain it with healthier diet and routine exercises. I hope, the Lord, will help us in keeping ourselves motivated.

Freelance Jobs
It's not that the Bank does not pay me good money for a lifestyle but I am so mindful that I have other passions outside law that are blossoming too. I enjoy to explore and hopefully enhance them to make me become more of a well-rounded individual. And if my income increases then that's just a solid proof of how generous He is. 

High School and University Reunion
I will be having two reunions on July. First is with my high school friends and second is with my university's friends. I am so grateful that our friendship has proven its strength through the years. Hope this friendship will keep nurturing us in both our career and personal life. Oh, how I miss them to the bone! So dearly, it makes me feel beyond ecstatic just to think about meeting all of them again. 

Deal of The Year
I was involved in two groundbreaking deals for the year of 2016. Cross-border, convoluted, high-profile but utterly stimulating at the same time. These deals have also given me a lot of lessons and help me nurture my  raw talent to become more of an experienced lawyer.


Indonesian Movies
I am glad that more and more Indonesian movies are shown in the cinema. One movie that really makes me shed a tear is....drum roll....Rudy Habibie. Oh, I cannot express my gratitude that my country has somebody like Habibie, a real genius. And it seems that Indonesian actors/actresses have improved their acting skills nowadays. Kudos to all of you and keep your spirit up.


My Bestfriend Career Promotion Into PartnershipBeing a partner at a prestigious law firm or a head legal/director of legal at a prestigious company is every single law professional's dream. It's a big career step for a lawyer and of course the highest in the pecking order. I am glad that my best friend  of 16 years , has finally grab that seat! Congrats and best wishes for you, dear PCR! Your spirit, hustle, and humility has been a great inspiration for me. I am so lucky to have a friend like you! Beyond words. And thank you Lord for this opportunity may you keep on blessing her ways ahead. Like you said, PCR, #hustlelikeagirl, #actlikealady and #thinklikeaman!


1 comments:

  1. The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low

    ReplyDelete