Hope of Deliverance

Entering 2016, my heart is filled with mixed emotions. I know that exciting things are underway. But, I do not know what else that is going to happen next. So, instead of daydreaming something so unrealistic, I can only hope for the following:
 
  • About Becoming A Mother. Well, this is the biggie...I get all jittery and excited simultaneously when thinking about this one. I know it is all in Your time, Lord. So, for this I am ready to wait. Only by Your grace. Sola Gratia.

  • Active Lifestyle. My journey to fitness and healthy lifestyle has only been started just a few months ago in 2015, thanks to my very health-concerned husband. I know my running pace is still slow like a snail and my crazy office schedules often become the blame for my skipping out exercising. But, trust me I am willing to keep this healthy habit going and moving on and I hope I can help myself to gain a better health.

  • Safety. The world right now is full of angry people and violence has found its way into our daily life. Therefore, I hope for safety. May we all are protected by the Holy spirit from any evil that may come.

  • Re-read my law books and any literature related to Banking & Finance. Yes, it has been a while since the last time I touched and thumbed through those "intelligent" books. I suppose the time has arrived to re-read them and their updates. Not only, my brain tank has been barking for knowledge supply but my professional life does indeed rely greatly on their power of knowledge.

  • Growing in Faith. I have been very lucky to find a church that has opened my mind in so many ways. It also helps me to understand my purpose in life, know Him in a bit more detail, accept things that I cannot change, and improve my weaknesses. I know I am still far away from His standards. But, no matter of my shortcomings I know that He loves me still, always and forever will be.

  • On a more material topic, I think revamping my wardrobe is somewhat needed. Thank you Pinterest!  Let's start with shoes: Torry Burch Sally wedges in Royal Gold, Tod's loafer in Red-Brownish Leather, classic Chuck Taylor All-Star white sneakers, Red Steve Madden High Heels, will be joining my Loubies, Cole Haan, Bourne, etc. For dresses to success: I'd like to have more Batik shirts/dresses/pants (Alleira) or Lurik (the famous Jogja born Lulu Lutfi!), PK black and turquoise dress (ohh dearest Berrybenka.com) and the classical Ralph Lauren stripe shirt. The rest of my wardrobe will be filled by Brooks&Brothers checked and gingham shirts, By The Sea nautical dresses, Zara cullotes, Top-Shop boyfriend jeans and Stradivarius Flowery Beach Dress. For the handbags: I think my long-time dreamy collection is Celine Mini Luggage bag. But, as we all know, the price is still a skyrocketing high that can make my savings bleed (hard time!), I am not sure if I can afford it. But, if at the end of the day the savings don't make the cut, I can always wait for another year. Haha (like I always do!). Lol.
 
  • Pay Mortgage. As I recently bought another unit of apartment, my finance obligation increases to include paying the mortgage double. Though the financial pressure is stinging, but I am still thankful for this opportunity. I hope this unit will be a good investment in the future and help me finance to buy my dream home.

  • Lastly, I hope that my small business venture can grow and perform better this year and I pray for my career enhancement in the near future. In Your name Lord, in Your name.

I do not know if I can obtain all of the above. I do not know if everything will be alright. But, I hope that I will never stop putting my hopes in Him. Why? Because hope help me achieve the impossibles. Now, what about you?
 
(image taken from google images)

0 comments:

Post a Comment