Singapore Trip - to be disclosed

Yesterday, in the middle of my manic office daily life, I received an assignment to attend a meeting with various banks on a deal that my bank is interested in financing. Psssstt, the value is still in secret but the little birdie told me it's quite a whopping one (somewhere about a billion US$). Ahem, sorry no intention at all to brag, the money won't be credited to my account in any case (lol). But, for a deal this big, naturally it will involve complex issues which mean I will have a hard time trying to deciphere, understand, think, and re-think. And most importantly read all of the documentation. However, I will learn a lot and reap knowledge to the extent possible. So, yes I am super-thrilled.

I will blog about the hotel I am staying in. Caveat - I will not have the time to try each of their restaurants available, except the one serving free breakfast. 

I will be busy the whole day with meetings and discussions. But, I promise I will try to provide my review with as much information as possible. *wink. 

I may not post about places of interests either this time since it is going to be a fully business trip for me. I still make the time, though, to catch up with a friend. And so very much looking forward to it. 

So, till tomorrow...



0 comments:

Post a Comment