Transformation Me - Better Run

Thank God it is Sunday, today!
 
I slept at almost 3 AM in the morning last night. It was hard to close my eyes after browsing information online on some new spots to explore for my Bali weekend getaway this coming October. As usual the trip is part of my remedy after a strenuous and busy city life.
 
So, this morning I woke up at 8 AM - which is late than my usual morning wake up time. 
 
I did my morning run started from SCBD area going ahead towards Senopati area. I thought at first this route might be easy. But, boy was I wrong. 
 
The road was not as flaaat as I imagined and some pavements were badly maintained, I almost tripped over. Some part of it was hilly and makes my breathing tempo harder than usual.
 
Not to mention the somewhat scorching hot sun. I felt my skin being grilled like that marinated chicken breast on a barbie.
 
But, the good news is I managed to run 3.87K with a pace below 8'. 
 
Alright, I know it is nothing compared to what other people have achieved. But, for a girl who once hate running so much, this is a big progress. Trust me, sport is one of my weakest subject at school (though I got a consistent A grade for Science and Social subjects throughout my academic life).
 
Nonetheless, when I made a progress as shown below, I can safely say I begin to love sport...especially running. It's not just a good way of endorphin release, but it also a good way to be with myself, clear out minds, and just enjoy the quiet moment with me, my body and my twirling mind...lool
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment