Miss Independent

No, I am not referring to that song by Ne-Yo. I am talking about one of my independent projects that takes a lot of my time. No, not that I really in need of additional income. My pay check is more than enough to support my family. But, I have this natural inclination to never stop learning. Speaking of learning, it can be about anything (if not everything) related to law. So, I take on some independent projects outside work that really challenge both my intellectual knowledge and legal skills. 


I am typing this at midnight, as I took a tad of break from all the unfolding work. Gosh, sometime only to draft a legal fee quote takes a lot of time and we are not sure if we are going to nail this project. But, things are going pretty well with my small independent firm venture. We have completed an investment project and the loan agreement setting too. Phew. 


I hope 2022 will bring more good projects to our team. Amen to that!


source: haikudeck.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment