Give Thanks in Every Situation - Yearly Shout Out (2016)

Holiday season is a good time to spend sometime to reflect for the things that we have endured in the past one year. In my case, there have been so many things going on. Some are good some are bad. But, as the bible teaches that we shall give thanks in every situation, I would personally like to shout out for the things below:

1.    People who do bad things not just to me, personally but to those who are nearest and dearest, ie. my   family. I am talking about negative words, wicked attitudes, betrayals, etc. Through the difficulties they bring, we found healing as a family and we become closer to one another than ever before. Yes, like that old saying, nothing thicker than the blood. 

2.    The fortune that I have saved for travel, though not much, but can bring me and my husband to visit France with the entire family this year, without disturbing my other savings.

3.    The lovely experience in France (especially in Lourdes) and the lessons it brings, namely on not to become easily panick.

4.   The exposure at work that helps me understand better the financial world. 

5.   The health that progressively puts me in good stead again. Also the health God brings to my family.

6.   The lovely help at home who happens to be someone with good training and experience. 

7.   Sisters in Christ who not only pray for me but also enable me to be closer to Him like never before.

8.   The strong bond with my husband that helps me become a wiser woman. Also for my husband who is always encouraging in any situation.

9.    True friends who not only do not mind to share about their silly experience, their fear a, but also listen to your sorrows, and advise you on things you should improve. 

10.   Healthy social media campaign. Amidst current hateful speech on religion, even a number of false claims against certain individuals (whom I consider as good leaders), there are still people with a good heart who are smart enough not to get provoked and brave enough to spread love. Say No to terror.

There are many other things which I may not include in the list, but even for these many other things I thank you Lord. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment