Happy Blogging

So, hello again everyone!

I have been thinking to sum up what I will do with my blog to make it more presentable and informative as well as soul-soothing, for me and to all of you lovely readers.

I did blog-walking to some blogs written by various people on the internet and I come up with the idea below.

1.  I will post at least one article every week (as anticipation of my busy schedule) on any topics. It can be travel, lifestyle,  inspiring individuals,  anything exciting to share or anything that energises me (yes, that include politics!😆).


2. My lifestyle post will not only talk about fashion or make-up or where to eat, but it will also discuss about sports, my running progress, and dieting.

3. I will try to look at my travel record and share as many of less-touristic places that are worth-visiting.

4. Last but most importantly I will keep this blog as positive influence to the things (some) I care about in life. Just like this what is said in this quote below.

(image: life as a moodboard blog)




    


0 comments:

Post a Comment