International Women's Day

Celebrating international women's day many social media platforms are filled with campaigns, hypes, quotes, pictures, etc - all in the name of womanhood. Then I wonder, how have I embraced it so far? 


Equality

I am grateful that nowadays women are allowed to do as many things as men do. Hence, I keep my job as a corporate lawyer after I got married although my husband still functions as a breadwinner for our household. It's just that I love the intellectual stimulation of what I do. So, hopefully if one day motherhood comes in my life, I am still able to work as a lawyer.

Choice

I made one choice in life that made people in my circles raised their eyebrows. That when I decided to get married after I reached 30. No, not because my job becomes the centre of my world. It's just that I prefer to be "late than sorry", if you know what I mean. I can write more on this subject, but let's leave it for another time.

Period Crams, Mood, Hormones 

I cherish every period cram that visits me each month, every mood change, hormonal inbalance. Cause I know,  when those three ingredients whipped up by my Father in heaven up there, that means He is concocting another awesome being in the way. And, oh.....I am still in await for this one magical thing.

Independency

I am grateful that to this day I have bills under my name and that include my mortgage payment. I have the passion to do what I like to do in life and earn money out of that passion. How much I earn, I do not care. If I have just enough or if I have more, I share.  I am responsible for my life and a life-time decision I took (i.e. my marriage).

Opinion

It's fantastic that women's today are allowed to voice opinions. But should women use their opinion to troll on someone else's social media after stalking that person? Honey, get a life!  I'd prefer to encourage other women, be it offline or through social media. Negative comments?? not my style. 

Fashion (Handbags oh handbags)

Last but not least in this post, I'd like to admit that I am a big-time sucker for fashion, be it designers or high-street. I value the artistic side of Fashion. I am more into Classic-style. Thanks to my classy Grandma influence, so far I have collected some Chanel, Givenchy, Celine, Bally, etc to name a few. 

Okay, let's talk more about fashion later in another post. For now, I'd like to wish you, all my female readers:














































(image source: https://ladiespk.files.wordpress.com/)














0 comments:

Post a Comment