Talk Beauty To Me - Make Ups I love

Truth be told. I am not so "adventurous" when it comes to beauty products. As a lawyer, I am expected to dress conventionally. I mean, suit-up, so to speak. Neutral colour only, please. Otherwise, people might think I am going to a concert (instead of a seriously intensed corporate meetings).

After a series of trials and errors,  here are my 5 (five) of most-loved make-up items:

1.      Chanel Compact Powder

Soft, thick and easy to apply, this compact powder matches my skin tone perfectly. At days when I forget to bring my moisturiser or foundation with me, I can just directly apply this beauty without any base at all and it will do its magic straight away. Brightening my skin, that is! ;) 

2.      Chanel Vitalumierre Foundation

I love this foundation to the moon and back. Its soft texture and bright colour really compliments any powder that will be applied afterwards. It smells really good too! Perfect for every occasion without making my face looks cakey. Deffo, a keeper!

3.      Viva Eyebrow Pencil

Since my mother's era this local Indonesian product, Viva, has been our family's favourite. Its texture is thick enough to fit my natural eyebrow colour (oh, I only dibs in black colour). It is also very easy to apply and comes with a very affordable price tag. A living proof that quality does not have to be pricey. 

4.      Charlotte Tilbury (CT) Lipstick and Moisturiser

What can I say about CT? soft and milky texture...checked! amazing fragrant.....checked! stays longer.....checked! last but not least, it also comes with beautiful packaging. Heart it. 💗💕

5.     Chanel Red Lipstick

I love this Red lipstick from Chanel. Bold in colour yet very moist in texture. I do not need to apply any lip gloss as a base, it's already hydrating and opaque. It comes with a glossy finish. Just, drop-dead gorgeous!

Do you have any favourites? Tell me....



© legal.getaways@blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment