What's In Your Travel Bag - Winter Fashion

So, Christmas is not going to be very far away from today. Have you decided on what to do or where to go for the holiday season?
 
Well, my family and I, have been saving a bit of our fortune to make our family Christmas gathering come true this 2016. The venue will take place in France, Europe. Trust me, I am super thrilled, beyond belief. 
 
Of course, this is not my first time landing my feet in the country of Coco Chanel's origin, but truth be told my experience with France so-far is only my wandering experience out and about Paris. Yep, that "City of Lights" or better known as the capital of fashion industry. 

However, this time, we would like to dig a little bit deeper of what the country has to offer. So our itinerary will include 5 days in Paris and 10 days of visiting the cities around the Midy-Pyrenee areas (Southern France). This include Toulouse, Albi, Gaillac, Vindrac, Lourdes, etc. 
 
Since, it is going to be in winter I've been thinking to bring something warm but also fashionable. Yet, I still cringe when I start to think about it. Truth be told, eventhough I used to live and travel abroad, winter fashion is always tricky for me. 

So, I come out with the below ideas....

  • Two pairs of Heat-tech shirts from Uniqlo.
  • UGG Boots (oh trust me they're so warm), leather boots (Dune), sneakers (my old-time Adidas), and winter sandals.
  • A denim jacket (mango).
  • A winter statement coat in black (Reiss London).
  • Two pieces of cardigans (All-Saints London & Stradivarius).
  • Two pairs of high-wasted skinny jeans (a dark-blue one from Cotton On and a green navy one from New Look) and a boyfriend jeans from American Eagle.
  • Three pairs of turtle neck shirts from Zara (black, black-stripes, nautical-stripes).
  • One sweater in white (United Colours of Benetton).
  • Two pairs of pleated skirts in navy blue and maroon (This is April).
  • Two short sleeve shirts, pyjamas, socks, some knee-warmer, a beenie, and a pair of warm gloves. 
  • A dozen of underwears and thights (Marks & Spencers).
  • A lurik drape top (Lulu Lutfi Labibi).
  • A pair of white skinny jeans from River Island.
  • A warm Christmas jumper.
  • My old-time favourites: gingham, plaid, oxford, corduroy, and velvet shirts (thank-God, I do not put on too much weight since I bought them more than 5 years ago. Scary, how time flies. I think they can be used for outer wear after the turtleneck, just to add layers).
  • My flowery vintage dress to rock the denim jacket.
  • My Ray-Ban shades (of course) and a carry-all bag (Longchamp).

And I am still thinking what else......

Any suggestions?

                        image source: fustany.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment