Revolver Coffee, Seminyak

Some friends of mine say that Bali is the place where drinks & inks collide. By ink I mean those tattoo parlours spreading like mushrooms in every corner of the island. But, I am not a tattoo person and the thought of having it on my body just never crossed out in my mind.

I prefer to indulge in the drinks the island may offer. Of course, not to get intoxicated or wasted. Just to boost-up my day before doing that shore thing, aka visiting another uber cool beach club on the island. So, without further a do, my sweet and handsome husband took me to this unfortegable place below.

Located in a small alley at the prestigious and bustling Seminyak area, in Bali, at first impression Revolver Coffee looks like an unimpressive place to visit. It does not even look like a coffee shop to begin with. I even mistakenly thought it was a barbershop.

Just as I stepped my feet inside the premise, I realized that my random gut proved me wrong. The unique combo of industrial and vintage designs beautifully adorn its interior. To add characters to the place, they put a touch of the Wild Wild West by attaching two little guns on the walls, just as the name suggest.

I asked the waiter what he could recommend for the rather wet and drizzy afternoon. He replied if I preferred a cold or warm coffee. I opted in for the warm one. He gave me two options: a cup of Cappucino or Mocca Latte. Since I just had a cup of Cappucino yesterday I ordered the Mocca Latte.

A few minutes later, he came to our table serving a small cup of Mocca Latte. The coffee mixed perfectly with the milk and mocca syrup forming a wonderful taste altogether. The small size of the cup suits my preference too as I do not want to feel that guilty for the calories intake. 

The atmosphere is lively and warm, yet it is not overridden by the music they play. Therefore, carrying out conversations, be it light or heavy, is surely manageable. Or in times when you would like sometime for your inner-self, the cafĂ© has a high-speed wifi, so spending hours and hours browsing is totally possible.

Next, I am proud to let you know that their service is excellent. The waitresses are well-informed on the range of drinks they offer and how to best consume them. They do not let you wait more than 10 minutes either to bring your coffee to your table regardless of the shop's busy atmosphere.


In a nutshell, rest-assured, I definitely will make a come back. After all who can resits a good quality coffee drink, a fast wifi, an excellent customer service, and a unique ambience all in the same place. I hope you will drop a visit too. I guarantee you will not be dissatified. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment