October Blue - JT 610

End of month marks the beginning of another month which I usually great with undiluted pleasure for the future is going to be better than the past. But, towards the end of this month I hardly feel any excitement, at all. Not because I suddenly forgot on how to be grateful. But, yesterday, there was something happened that shocked the nation.

Lion Air JT 610, was declared, lost from the radar at only 12 minutes after taking off from Soekarno-Hatta airport. The moment I heard the news my heart crushed, broke, shattered into pieces and my mood drop to its lowest level. Thinking, oh Lord, please please not another bad news.


I prayed for a miracle to happen, hoping for survivors. But, God has His own plans. Not long after the announcement, some fishermen and local people reported that they heard explosions and saw lots of debris on the sea. It was then, came another announcement, that the plane had crashed into the sea in West Java and no one survived the catastrophe.


For a moment, I stopped doing my usual chores at work, closed my eyes and prayed so that every single soul in that plane could rest in peace and ascended to Heaven. I felt that everything that bothers me at any level is nothing compared to this heart-wrenching event. 


I am sure no one would expect this catastrophe to happen. So, people, stop making assumptions! It has nothing to do with the burning of flag of HTI or any political movements. Trust me!


Please show respect to the victims, if not sympathy and stop acting as smarty-pants! Really, no one  (at least at this stage) really wish the accident to happen. Pointing your finger at the airline or any anybody blaming others for the catastrophe is not just useless, but very rude indeed.


Let's start by doing something useful. Pray. Then send condolences. And then, Pray again. 



from tribunnews.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment